Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Thank you again Swirlysisters!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

As many of you know my home was destroyed during Hurricane Sandy. It was an extremely traumatic event in my life and the lives of so many living on the south shore of New York and New Jersey. Despite the loss of everything in my home including my craft room and most of my projects and pages, I feel blessed…blessed to have had family and friends who love and support me, blessed to be able to rebuild my home and blessed to be here!!! After the storm, Krissy put the word out and boxes arrived chock full of stuff to help rebuild my stash. I am home finally after nine long months and it feels so good. My craft room is almost finished and it is well-stocked with the generous donations from my friends here at Swirlydoos. Even though everything is different, my connection with this amazing kit club has been a constant and I will forever be grateful for your kindness. Through this ordeal I realized some things. I now have infinite patience, even more than I had as an educator and I know that it will always be the people in our lives, not the things, that are important. Thank you again everyone. Hugs, Karin

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Karin, I'm so happy things are looking up for you! You can always count on Swirly girls! HUGE HUGS!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So happy that your. Life is getting back to normal. Keep us posted! Many hugs

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I am so happy you are back in your home!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you so much for the update. We were all happy to pitch in and help {{hugs}}

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I cannot imagine what you've been through but you are so right, your so blessed to have your family and friends as support. 🙂
            Many hugs to you!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Karin, I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Karin, I'm so happy to hear that things have tued around for you!!!
                Please continue to let us know how you're doing!

{{{HUGS}}}

What happy news to hear from you!

So glad you are back home! I hope you get to enjoy your new scraproom and all of the goodies soon.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Karin I'm so happy to hear you're back in your home and things are looking up for you! We will continue to send you lots of love and prayers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.