Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Thank you for all the inspiration!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I downloaded the free trial for CS5 and am hooked. I had a bootleg version of PS7 or something on my old laptop that crashed and I really didn't use it much. I am really having fun with this one though. This is what I came up with the other night. The photo was done outside in super bright sunlight, not well composed, etc. but I wanted to salvage it. I'm pretty happy with how it tued out. Unfortunately I accidentally replaced the original photo with the edited one so I can't show a Before/After (Grrrrrrr). I can't wait to scrap it!
      [img:width=600&height=764]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290570049_336_FT0_garden_fairy_final_copy_resize_.jpg[/img]

OH MY!!!!! That is GORGEOUS! can't wait to see what you do with it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow that is soooooooo gorgeous 🙂 I cant do that lmao hehe

Wow, the photo looks so ethereal…can't wait to see more of what you do with the new program.

Gorgeous have fun scrpping it

Beautiful!!!!!!
        What a doll she is!
        I have a MAC so I use Iphoto to store all my photos and edit them in PSE that way if I forget I always have an original!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

awww, isn't she sweet! Great editing job!

wow Jennifer, great job!!!!! That tued out adorable and I am anxious to see what you do with this. I love the delicate wings and the edging. Fabulous job.

Jennifer, is it still in your memory card? You can reload your photos and get your original back if you want to preserve it.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW that is FANTASTIC!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Jennifer, that is amazing!!!! You are one talented lady!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OMG…such a cute cute photo!!!! You did an awesome job altering it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I waed you that you would LOVE CS5!!! It is an awesome program. I just bought a Kodak digital scanner for my pics. I am saving the originals and edited versions all over the place now. It scared me when my computer got attacked!

You're pic is just too cute! Love the wings and those little ballerina slippers! What a little angel! Have fun scrapping that pic.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

oooo so pretty!! I can't wait to see the finished project 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Looks great!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.