February 12, 2015 at 10:58 am #7311
The February tag is all about drips, drops and splats! I used the March 2014 kit with Prima's Stationer's Desk but you can use whatever you like. You may scraplift this tag exactly or anyway that you want.
Visit the Swirlydoos blog for a video tutorial of how I made this tag, http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2015/02/swirlydoos-kit-club-feb-savagery-tag.html
Here is a list of the supplies that I used, you may use whatever you like. If you got the February Mediums kit , the mask in there is PERFECT for this challenge.
1. Make a tag with any supplies you like.
2. Use at least one mask and modeling paste on your background
3. Have some drips and splats on your background that are not masked.
4. Upload your tag to this thread and to our FB gallery. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1541791892725542&type=1
5. Give love and receive love for all the tag creations!
6. Your tag must be new as of today, Feb 15th.
7. The challenge ends at midnight, March 14th MST
There will be a RAK of my favorite tag making supplies randomly awarded.
Here are some closeups so you can see all the details.
Here are some other tags I've made over time with lots of mixed media on the backgrounds.
February 12, 2015 at 3:14 pm #253105February 12, 2015 at 6:40 pm #253106
This looks so pretty. I'm still gonna try to get one done before Sunday. I have just not been good time wise 🙁February 12, 2015 at 9:04 pm #253107February 12, 2015 at 9:17 pm #253108February 13, 2015 at 3:44 am #253109February 14, 2015 at 7:02 pm #253110February 14, 2015 at 7:06 pm #253111
I know I told you it was going up today but it's going to be tomorrow since the blog hop got pushed back a day.February 14, 2015 at 7:11 pm #253112February 15, 2015 at 2:20 pm #253113February 15, 2015 at 3:46 pm #253114
Love it Maggi! Really appreciated the tip on how to prevent your paint from drying out as well!February 15, 2015 at 4:30 pm #253115February 15, 2015 at 5:04 pm #253116February 15, 2015 at 5:57 pm #253117February 15, 2015 at 9:03 pm #253118
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.