Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

by Stieg Larsson

The entire trilogy are all must reads. Probably the best writing I have ever read!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'm waiting for the Hoet's Nest to come out in paperback, but I definitely agree about the first two, they're amazing!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

how can you wait? i said that too and lasted about 8 seconds, lol!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, either I get it now or wait and spend the difference at the Swirly Store :p

For some reason I could not get into this book. I thought it was very slow and boring. 🙁

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I haven't read them yet. Did you guys see the movie- AMAZING!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It's next on my Netflix queue.

Isn't this one with sub-titles? It's on PayPerView, but I didn't get it because of the sub-titles.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Isn't this one with sub-titles? It's on PayPerView, but I didn't get it because of the sub-titles.

Yes, but it's so worth it!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Are they making an American version? I keep hearing about who they are going to cast?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

For some reason I could not get into this book. I thought it was very slow and boring. 🙁

lisa, the first book takes a bit to get into…give it 70-100 pages and you won't be able to put it down!

[quote]

lisa, the first book takes a bit to get into…give it 70-100 pages and you won't be able to put it down!
                      [/quote]

I got up to the part when he was living in the guys house and starting to do his research and I did put it down and have not picked it back up! How much farther do I need to get ?

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I don't know, I was actually hooked by then. Ummm, try meeting the family and getting to understand the history. Oh, and Lisbeth Salander, she'll be popping in and out, incredible character!!!!!!

ooooh that's what Gabbie is reading right now!! She loves it!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

debbie, when i rented it we just dubbed it to english, so the lips don't match but at least i didn't have to read the whole movie, kwim??

lisa, i have no idea what page you are on…but everyone i have recommended it to has said they were hooked by page 60, 70, somewhere in there. for me, it was exactly page 68 where i went 'okay, this is intriguing me' and by page 150, i could NOT put it down for any reason.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.