Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff The new SB.com

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OKay, so yesterday it was the old sb.com. Today I go to log in and it's completely different!!! It's going to take some getting use to.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I noticed that too!

Wow… that is a HUGE change…. Don't know if I like it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow it certainly is different, it looks good but haven't had a chance to wander through it yet though.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow it certainly is different, it looks good but haven't had a chance to wander through it yet though.

Ditto!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I need to go check it out!

Yeah it's different but once we get use to it! I hate when things change like that tho…

Looks pretty but as for functions… well it sucks!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yeah, it has me totally confused..lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I like it !! It takes some getting use to but I think it s a vast improvement over the old!!

I like it. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I like it!!!! It's a cleaner design, the thumbnails are easier to see and after a couple of minutes, I'm finding it a lot easier to navigate. I'm saying this mindful of the fact that I've always found SBC to be totally user friendly.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.