Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff The Picture you didn't get

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just heard some interesting noises from the kitchen and when I investigated found that my dog had been up on the table and completely emptied his treat box of goodies. Not to happy about that but would have loved to have a picture of it.

So this makes me curious – what are the pictures from your life that you didn't get, but would have loved to?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

*laughing* my beagle does that all the time if I don't remember to clear the table and push the chairs in. My dad said to put a mousetrap on the table, but that didn't phase him one bit! I never thought to get a picture, I'm always so mad at him!!

I can't seem to think of a picture I wish I'd gotten. I know I've said the phrase I wish I had my camera with me right now. alot!

good question!

Mine is a dog picture too that I didn't get. He dug a can of tomato soup out of the garbage can and had a ring or red around his face to prove it he had licked that can clean.

Oh another one is my daughter pooped in the tub at 1 year old and her 4-year old brother climbed up the side like spiderman SCREAMING as if someone was attacking him. Picture this… he had one foot on the soap ledge and one on tub ledge. Why he didn't just get out is still beyond me, LOL!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Vicky, ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is more a case of old snapshots taken when you just didn't do closeups and you had to depend on a camera full of film…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh another one is my daughter pooped in the tub at 1 year old and her 4-year old brother climbed up the side like spiderman SCREAMING as if someone was attacking him. Picture this… he had one foot on the soap ledge and one on tub ledge. Why he didn't just get out is still beyond me, LOL!

OMG, that is just too funny!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Vicky, I'm ROFL. Can't stop. LOL

I'm 51 years old. Leaving work tonight , for the first time in my entire life. I tripped and fell flat on my face…Really???… Now that's a picture I would love to have had….lol…Shit, I will be hurting tomorrow for sure!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh, Lisa. I hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly! My daughter did that and tore the tendons in her wrist trying to catch herself. She's still waiting, a year later, to have surgery on it. Sometimes those small accidents can cause a lot of damage.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I second that! I hope you didn't get hurt too badly!!!

I wish that someone would've taken a picture of me when I walked into a crowded restaurant, straight in front of the line and oblivious to the people already waiting. I thought I was all bad ass, looking good in my hoochie mama heels when suddenly I trip and twist my ankle, go flying backwards into a HUGE plant sitting on top of a stand, take both plant and stand down with me..while everyone in the whole damn place stops what they're doing to stare! A picture of me full of soil and plant leaves in my hair would've been pretty cool! Hahaha

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Erica I'm sorry but……..

[img:width=174&height=107]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1333717429_41_FT151737_roflmao.gif[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Lisa and Erica I'm glad you weren't hurt.

OMG Erica…..not funny!!! Well except for the plant in your hair!!! Well, I am a hurting puppy today. I cant even move!! I stood in that hot shower forever this moing. My lower back is killing me!! I have a swollen right elbow and some road rash on my left knee and elbow. My lab coat is ruined because of course where I fell there was oil in the road. I feel like a hot mess today. Popped 2 Motrin and took a muscle relaxer. Hopefully that will get me to at least be a bit more comfortable. This sucks though. I had so much shit to do this weekend for Easter Sunday. Oh well, I guess I'll just suck it up. And hopefully recovery will be quick.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.