Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges The pond

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have an entry…I'm not sure how to get it here but I did put it in the gallery. It is a layout with an iPhone pic. I used clear crackle medium, when it dried I let drops of alcohol ink drip down for shadows. I dry brushed it with white paint to highlight then sprayed it all with crushed shells glimmermist. Last I mixed Pearl Ex with perfect paper adhesive gloss and mimicked the pic. The stick is part of the one she was playing with in the pond. it was fun to make, Thanks for inspiring me!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

What challenge is it for, hon? You can get it from your phone a couple of ways. The easiest is to send the pic to yourself via email, then save it (and edit, if you want) on your computer. When you have it ready, go to the challenge thread that you want to post it in, then hit the post reply button and add it as an attachment. Also, make sure your image is no more than 500X500, or it will be too big to post in the forums, just like in the gallery. 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Barbara, I've added it to the Challenge thread. Thanks so much for playing!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thank you…This is the first time I've joined in on the forum…how I got where I did is beyond me!!!! I thought I was putting it in the mix it up challenge. I don't know how to get it off the main page…it doesn't belong there. I must have hit new thread instead of post reply At least now I know what a new thread is…so sorry

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Barbara, LOL, no worries!!!!
              If you read back far enough, you'll see that we've all done this from time to time.
              Now, promise that you'll become a frequent poster, showing much more of your work.
              And hey, peek into the other topics: we're open to suggestions, opinions and if you haven't noticed, we allow ourselves to become so, so silly!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.