Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements The Swirly Takeover!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Swirly girls are taking over SNR! LOL OMG!! One of the editors posted a note to me asking if they missed something; was there a secret handshake or a swirly convention in town because he keeps seeing references like swirly this and that and swirly girl! LMAO He knows that it has to do with Swirlydoos.

You guys are the best! We really do need a secret inteet handshake. After all, we ARE that cool!!!

LOL – that's great news!

I sure the handshake can only be done with a properly spritzed,inked and misted hand.

Hey, here at Swirly's Inked takes a whole new meaning other then tattooed.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love it!! We are the bestesst!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Swirly girls rule!!!!!!!

Awesome:)

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

;D ;D ;D

Love it!! We are the bestesst!!

So true!! ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lol Lisa I saw that and thought it was so funny because he had no clue what was up with all the swirly this and swirly that hehe

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I saw your post Mandy LOL. Dan replied to you.

hehe,,I just submitted some LO's…Might as well!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

that is awesome 🙂

WTG Swirly Girlies!!!

Yay for spreading the Swirly spirit!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

hehe,,I just submitted some LO's…Might as well!!

Ya Baby!!! Everyone should submit. As a matter of fact we should try to set a record. Let's see how many Swirly Girls we can get pubbed!!! It will be a Swirlv-vasion.

Come on ladies!! check out the calls and start submitting and we'll keep track of how many end up in the next issue.

That S in SNR…will be Swirly News Review before you know it…LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.