Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions The Timster

This topic contains 149 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I love ALL his PP. I bought his three previous pads, and I used them a lot, especially the Lost and Found PP pad. I must admid that I use them more for altered art than for LO's, but I also made quite a few LO's with his PP. I buying a second Lost and Found pad, and I'm surely buying this new one as soon as it comes out. I guess I'm a Timster junkie ;D !!! But on a more critical note, I wasn't impressed by his newest stamps. Although they are gorgeous, it is too much of the same things he already had done in the past. No added value for me. 🙁

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

uhmmmmmmm Merry Christmas! I'm LOVING the vintage christmas pieces. THINK – CUT IT UP~! Beautiful!

The pp? no, I like the pp from his first release better and it is JUST NOW coming available – man spotlight anyone?

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if it would be sold separately….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I don't know…. I love the Lost & Found papers…. got those…. LOVE the cardstock pieces…. they are like pre-grunged….. but the pp….. I just know I'd never use it….

yes, if it were sold separately..there are some papers I would buy. But not the whole pad!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I love ALL his PP. I bought his three previous pads, and I used them a lot, especially the Lost and Found PP pad. I must admid that I use them more for altered art than for LO's, but I also made quite a few LO's with his PP. I buying a second Lost and Found pad, and I'm surely buying this new one as soon as it comes out. I guess I'm a Timster junkie ;D !!! But on a more critical note, I wasn't impressed by his newest stamps. Although they are gorgeous, it is too much of the same things he already had done in the past. No added value for me. 🙁

Then I'm not the only one disappointed with the stamps… 🙁

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

uhmmmmmmm Merry Christmas! I'm LOVING the vintage christmas pieces. THINK – CUT IT UP~! Beautiful!

The pp? no, I like the pp from his first release better and it is JUST NOW coming available – man spotlight anyone?

That's what I was thinking…. You can cut out the letters and tons of stuff from these paprs.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I just got the lost and found pack and already owned his other two. I think the Lost and Found is my fave so far!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't remember what the Lost and Found looked like – off to go check it out – maybe I missed something ???

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

Then I'm not the only one disappointed with the stamps… 🙁
                  [/quote]

Nope….. they look just like ones that are already out…..

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Here ya go……
                    [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278950839_60_FT7688_sbc_ch-th92825.jpg][img:width=600&height=376]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278950839_60_FT7688_sbc_ch-th92825_.jpg[/img][/url]

Thanks Meg – I like those!

I've been toying with buying these..still not sure!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I like some of the stamps….but I really love the vintage Christmas pp….

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

The lost and found has this neat page of old photos on it lol. It's a little creepy too.

I just saw his new paper pads at Michaels. I would not spend my money on them.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.