Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots The Toot just got Bigger

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey everyone just wanted to update you on the DT competition that is going on with Spellbinders…I've now made it through the second round and have to have the third and final round in by the 18th of Feb…I'm so excited. Please say a quick prayer for me to have those creative juices flowing and I'll keep you all updated as to what happens. I'm so da excited it's not even funny.

Crossing my fingers for you? Can we vote?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lori, so awesome!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Woot! Woot! Fingers crossed!! ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay, fingers and toes crossed!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats!! Super excited for you, good luck!!

That is such great news. Congrats and keep up the amazing work!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

fingers crossed tooo 🙂

Lori, everything that I can cross is crossed for you…good luck!!!

Lori~ This is awesome! You can so do this! I will cross everything too…that your mojo stays with you …lol…we know you got the talent. 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It's not something the public can vote for, but thanks so much…it's choosen by Spellbinders and in fact I can't even release my projects until after the competition is over or I'm disqualified….I actually think this is better as it's based on the work and not a popularity contest…not sure I'd win that, LOL.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Holy Crap Lori!!!!! That is fabulous news. You have every right to be jumping out of your skin right now!

Congrats on making the cut and good luck with this round!

Huge congrats!
                  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

OMG Lori!!! Congrats and my prayers are that you get to the final DT..Spellbinders DT is huge!! Huge in a way that it is so tough to get on the team, but the rewards are HUGE!!! Even a trip to Spellbinders all expenses paid..And the product!! Oh how fun it would be to win!! I'm rooting for you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.