Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff There we go!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

i am back!!!! yay krissy!!! i was having trouble the last couple days trying to get my sign in info to work….i had to enlist krissy's help, and here i am!!!

hellllllo ladies!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hellllllooooo Mia!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hello!….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HI,HI,HI,HI!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'm here too!! But I haven't figured out how to get my avi on here! When I click to get my pictures, it takes me straight to documents!! I need my little fairy to come back!!

Welcome back both of you…we've missed you!!!

Hi Mia! Hi Robin! Glad to see you back!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi ladies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Welcome back.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I'm here too!! But I haven't figured out how to get my avi on here! When I click to get my pictures, it takes me straight to documents!! I need my little fairy to come back!!

hmmm, i see i don't have one either…..let me see if i can figure it out!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

oh yay, it worked!!!!

okay, robin ~ click on 'profile' on the right hand side ~ then where it gives you the option to link an 'offsite avatar' just copy and paste the 'direct link' code in photobucket. (upload your pic in there first 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

here robin, i kinda recall you are not a photobucket user, or a blogger, or anything too techy, LOL!!!!

just copy and paste this code here (the one in the address bar at the top when you click)

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/mjc_bucket/robinschelin.jpg

into the 'direct link' bar under 'profile' where your avatar goes 🙂

Hey Mia – good to see you! ;D

good to see you again, Mia!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.