Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Thermomorph Moldable Plastic

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Swirlydoos was asked to do a product review of this cool product, and I have it up on the blog today: http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/07/product-review-thermomorph-moldable.html

Here's the card I made using the embellishment made with the Thermomorph:

[img:width=506&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1405782093_16_FT0_july_2013_sd_thermomorph_card-001.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Just watched it Rae…Looks like a fun product! Love what you created with it…PRETTY! I haven't tried it yet but the Vertigo can be run through the vagabond too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

great video!! I really like the tag.

Thanks for sharing the video, Rae! That is some really cool stuff! Love how it worked with the embossing folder!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That looks like fun stuff, thanks for sharing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great video Rae, I love how the tag tued out!

Rae, you are enabling again. I put it in my cart on Amazon already. Your videos are so helpful, clear, and easy to watch. Thanks!

Cool stuff! Great video Rae, Thank you.

ohhh looks amazing!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome video,Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Looks like an awesome product! Loved what you did with it in the video!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I'm intrigued by that video Rae; do you think you could bring some of that to Camp?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.