Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Thief!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

A guy that I felt really sorry for and offered him a job cleaning my yard stole my new i-Pad and a never opened Hoover Floor-Mate. The floor cleaner was in my garage, and my i-Pad was in the front seat of my car. I wondered why he left in such a hurry….now I know why. I hesitated to report the loss due to my insurance deductable, but my insurance guy said there is no deductible on theft.
    Now I understand the saying…No good deed goes unpunished. ~ 🙁

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, Debbie, how horrible!!! And how low, like below snake to steal from someone who was only trying to help!!!!!!
      {{{HUGS}}}

So sorry that happened, Debbie! Some people you just can't help!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry that happened Debbie. Had you registered your iPad? If so it can be tracked.

So sorry that happened Debbie. Had you registered your iPad? If so it can be tracked.

I got it for Christmas, and I truly don't remember???? How would I find out….?? I'll do some investigating on that myself. Thanks for the heads-up!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

When you set it up, you should havehad to register it with Apple. Go online to Apple's website and search find my iPad

EEEK – what a rotten thief!

Dispicable…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Debbie that is horrible.

I leaed my lesson about 2 years ago when some guy looking for money bilked me out of $200.00

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That so totally sucks, I'm so sorry that happened. At least you can get your insurance to cover it.

What??? OMG… what is wrong with people? I'm so sorry Debbie!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So Sorry Debbie, the nerve of some people….

People SUCK.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kudos to you Debbie for trying to help – a Pox on him for not appreciating it and using it to step up.

When you set it up, you should havehad to register it with Apple. Go online to Apple's website and search find my iPad

I found the app to find my i-Pad…..but I don't have an i-phone to use….I'm still working on finding it.
                  Thanks so much for your suggestion. I'm not giving up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.