Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Things that make you go hmmm….

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

At what point do you say to yourself it is okay to go out in public in your pajamas?
    I saw a guy this moing at the gas station/ store in his pj's…. Really???? Is it that hard to put on pants?

Why is it okay for men (and I'm talking old sagging hairy men not cake) to jog with no shirts on?
    Seriously… wax that baby!

I get the people of Walmart emails and I laugh till tears stream. Not sure what people consider socially acceptable goin'out duds, but ya gotta wonder what swirls around in folks heads at times.

Those Walmart people are hysterical. Are there really people out there that go out that way???? I've seen some weird stuff, but nothing to compare to those folks????? I guess in a larger city you would see some true sights!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

At what point do you say to yourself it is okay to go out in public in your pajamas?
      I saw a guy this moing at the gas station/ store in his pj's…. Really???? Is it that hard to put on pants?

Why is it okay for men (and I'm talking old sagging hairy men not cake) to jog with no shirts on?
      Seriously… wax that baby!

Are you talking flannel bottoms? We get that every so often where I work. The funny thing is that the girls stopped wearing them outside a few years ago.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I get the people of Walmart emails and I laugh till tears stream. Not sure what people consider socially acceptable goin'out duds, but ya gotta wonder what swirls around in folks heads at times.

I LOVE THOSE EMAILS hehehehehehehe

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I wear my housecoat in the yard to take the dogs out. Is that OK?? LOL!! My yard is fenced though.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't live in a large city yet it is quite typical to go to Walmart or the grocery store and see people shopping in pj's some even with their slippers on.

It's okay to wear your pj's in your yard. I'm talking getting in the car, driving somewhere where you know other people will definitely see you and getting out of the car and doing your thing. Like pumping gas then going into the store then walking around the parking lot. etc. If they did not look like pj's it would be one thing, but come on you are not 5. It's bizarre to me. And WalMart people scare me. We won't go there…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I don't live in a large city yet it is quite typical to go to Walmart or the grocery store and see people shopping in pj's some even with their slippers on.

Yeah, I live in redneck country and Walmart is truely frightful. The town that I live very close to has the highest crime rate in NC, I wouldn't even think about going to Walmart after dark, not safe at all!!

But I really love it when they wear their curlers with their PJ's!

On Halloween night m neighbor brot her son over to Trick or Treat and she obviously had on her flannel PJs. She said she was dressed up as a Walmart shopper. I 'bout peed my pants, I laughed so hard.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I truely dispise WM but its the only game in town for the most part so I shop there for groceries but I don't like it. We do have other grocery stores but they are soooo soooo expensive. Some things are twice the price for the same item as at Walmart. So I shop Walmart for pantry goods and fill in at the other stores for meat and produce.

[quote]

Yeah, I live in redneck country and Walmart is truely frightful. The town that I live very close to has the highest crime rate in NC, I wouldn't even think about going to Walmart after dark, not safe at all!!

But I really love it when they wear their curlers with their PJ's!

On Halloween night m neighbor brot her son over to Trick or Treat and she obviously had on her flannel PJs. She said she was dressed up as a Walmart shopper. I 'bout peed my pants, I laughed so hard.
              [/quote]

LMAO!! OMG that's hilarious about ur neighbor..lol

We have that stuff all the time too. I don't get it either. Put on ur clothes. I have seen people in robes in the store. Really? And I LOVE the Walmart people pics..yes Virgina, there is a hillbilly in aisle 3. I really don't get people not knowing what they look like..I mean how could you not know your butt crack is showing…a cold draft would clue me in.

lmbo!

Snagg1
                Send PM

being brought uo a lady I won't go anywhere without hair fixed and makeup. the first time I was sick and went to wally world I saw everyone I know while I looked like white trash.

How about the thong showing while you are at the McDonalds playground! One day I am at the playground with my daughter and there had to be 5 moms there bent down with their booty backed out of their jeans and their thong showing. This is McDonalds people!!!! Not Victorias Secret!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hehe 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.