Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Think we are #5

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

For some reason I explored the clubs that were listed 1-6. One of the clubs has not been active since June of 2010. I see only one other club that might have kits like ours. The other 4 are premade pages where you add to them. While they are nice they are not the same kind of club. That means I think we are #2. I really appreciate all the work that Krissy and others do to make our club so special.

When my dog passed last week I ended up talking with people on the forum instead of friends. This club feels like family. I am very grateful to be a part of Swirlydoos. Thank you Krissy and all.

Amen to that Kathy!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ditto

We ARE friends!! Swirly friends!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hi Kathy,

I am still new to the site. I have two puppies right now due to losing our two dogs. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Patti G

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

you said it Kathy!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ditto!

I know there are lots of other things gong on right now but does anyone know how I contact the list fairy anmd get the club off the list tht has not been active since June 2010. There should also separate design kits from premade kits. Anyone know who to contact/.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.