Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Thinking of a way to torture my dog

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Don't get me wrong I love my dog, she's my baby…but right now she is in deep deep trouble! Oh lord!
    So I can't sew right? I have this bay window in our new house that I spent 3 weeks making a cushion..I had to make my own patte..lea to sew, rip out , sew again, rip out again , sew again..etc..for 3 solid weeks..finally get it where it's at least passable…
    I did not use my head and put velcro on the back so I could wash it..and forget about me putting a zipper..had no clue how to do that!
    Well, my darling ROTTEN dog has decided it's her dog bed. So I let her out today to use the bathroom and of course she goes straight into the red mud where we had to install a new septic tank and can't plant grass back until spring…
    Look at what she did! She comes right into the house and straight to my cushion!
    Now, I'm going to have to rip the whole dang thing apart and re-sew..arrgggghhhh!!!!!
    [img:width=480&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295982781_524_FT0_bay_window_1.jpg[/img]

Oh no! Have you tried to use a shampooer on it?

GooGone should get rid of the stains but you would have to figure a way to rinse the GooGone off. Maybe in the bathtub?

I was thinking take the buttons off, unstuff it, and try to wash it in the washer with some spray and wash soaked into it..
    But! I think I like your idea better! I could use the googone and then rinse it in the bath, and set it outside to dry!
    Thanks Jan! That would be so much easier!

Oh, my! Your window seat is so pretty….and inviting! No wonder your little scroundrel wanted to sit awhile. I'd try the googone before I took it apart again. There must be some way to get it clean….

lol I know dang dog! John is going to pick up some googone on the way home from work tomorrow and I'll try that.
    This window is in my craft room and she will sleep there while I scrap. It really is my fault I should have put a sheet over it or something..
    oh well, what will be, will be..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh dear, sorry, I know how much work that is.

Well my other suggestion would be that since you know its a fave place of the dog that you go ahead and make it a dog friendly perch otherwise you are going to make yourself crazy!! My motto is you can either have a lovely home that is nice and clean or you can have a dog. I'd rather have a dog!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yeah I love my dog..she is more of a child to me than a dog.
      If it doesn't come out, I'll just flip it over when I have company! lol

Oh No!!!! That sounds like a LOT of work you did there. Hope you have luck with it coming out!

Test the GooGone on a small, inconspicuous spot first. I have never had any problems with it changing the fabric color but it's better to be safe than sorry. Hope it works.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.