This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi, My name is Connie I am mother to six beautiful children. My oldest daughter is 21 and in university. My only son 19 graduates from Highschool this year. I have a 15 yr old daughter in grade 9. 12 yr old graduating from grade 6. 11 year old in grade 4 and my youngest is going to be 8. I have been scrapbooking several years but new to swirlydoos style. I have recently experienced a tragic loss. My mother died in April after a battle with Lung Cancer. It has changed me. I look at life differently and appreciate every moment. Even the bad ones. I feel lucky to have been with my mother when she passed although I did not want her to leave this world I know she is no longer in any pain and now at peace. On a happier note my children keep me very busy, Soccer, lacrosse, football, rugby, hoop dance and theater arts are a few of our activities. I have been married for almost 22 years. I am glad to be here.

Welcome Connie!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Connie! Gee, I feel like a slack off with just the 4 kids 🙂 You will love it here-welcome!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome Connie. I am so sorry for your loss and understand what you are feeling. My mother passed away a few months ago and I miss her terribly. On a happier note, you will love Swirlydoos, especially the awecome kits Krissy creates for us..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Connie, so sorry for the loss of your mom. I know you are going to love Swirlydoos. Krissy creates beautiful kits for us and there will be many wonderful ways for you to scrapbook your memories of her. How lucky you are to have 6 children … and how busy. lol I only had 3 and I thought I was going in circles lots of days. Enjoy your time here at Swirlydoos.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome Connie. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You will find us to be a very friendly crowd.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Connie, welcome aboard. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure you will find this place healing and therapeutic.

Welcome Connie! Your going to love it here!

Welcome Connie. This is a great place to experience your grief. The women here are wonderful.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hiiii Connie and welcome 🙂

Hi Connie and welcome here! Everyone here is very supportive.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Connie! Welcome to Swirlydoos. I'm so sorry for your loss!

Hi Connie, Welcome!!!
                    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos Connie!!
                      So Sorry about your loss. We are always here if you need to talk!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Welcome, Connie!!!
                        So sorry about your loss, as you may know, this is a very therapy hobby; please stop by often to share and to vent if you need to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.