This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

This tutorial is easier and makes really pretty flowers than the little Prima roses I posted….
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy7mifGnXpQ&feature=related

You can use the little 5 petal flower if you want the small Prima like rose, but I used the 2 inch flower punch too. You need 4- 2 flowers, and 1- 1 flower. I used the small punched flower for the center bud, and then layered the bigger flowers around the bud. It was really pretty, and it was fast and easy.

Have fun!!

tfs!

yes tfs!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Thanks, Debbie!!!!!

TFS. Those video tutorials are pretty cool!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks Debbie!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks!!!

I got out my little punch and let my son have some fun 'helping' me….. 🙂

Thanks Debbie!!

Thanks, Debbie!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Nice TFS!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I stacked some of the flowers from kaiser. Not as nice as these though.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ohh thanks debbie i'm just about to give these a bit of a test run!!

Yea, with all of these vidieo tutorials, I am running out of flower tutorial ideas…I was just in the middle of doing this same one…Now I wont have to finish it!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

hmmm lisa think you might need to do that tutorial after all! I know what these little devils are supposed to look like but really, mine so end up looking nothing like prima roses, prima flowers or even squished prima flowers! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.