Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Thought for today….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I saw this on a stamp:

Lord, always walk beside me
    With your arm around me,
    And your hand over my mouth!

I needed that today! :?

I LOVE IT!!!!!

LOL oohhhhhhhhhh LMAO. Killin me!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

debbie, we should all live by that!!!!

I could have used that tonight. I had some major issues with my dd and my ex. Then my honey and his dd and his ex. had issues. At least I kept out of that one! What a night.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry Jan. I;m passing the w(h)ine.!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm so stealing that quote Deb! LOL!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LMAO!!!

I could have used that tonight. I had some major issues with my dd and my ex. Then my honey and his dd and his ex. had issues. At least I kept out of that one! What a night.

Awe Jan, I am sorry. I hope today brings a better outlook and perspective to both situations. Ex's – grrrrrrr couldn't live with them, wanted to live without, and it just doesn't happen.

[quote]

Awe Jan, I am sorry. I hope today brings a better outlook and perspective to both situations. Ex's – grrrrrrr couldn't live with them, wanted to live without, and it just doesn't happen.
            [/quote]

AMEN! And girlies….I've been divorced since '91, and my kids are way grown….and the drama keeps on coming! And he's married the same woman 3 times now….Glad it's her and not me!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

great quote! I need that every day at work!! I think the good Lord kept his hand over my mouth MANY a time! lol!! Now if he could just put his hand over my thoughts! lol!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.