Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff tips plzzzzzzzz

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have 2 questions….first one….I was going to show a layout pic in the stop the hoarding challenge, but I cant quite figure out how to show it lol……any tips?
      ok next one is about the sketch challenge. Can you only enter that one if you have the kit? Or can you use your own stock?

thanks ladies…. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

to post a photo, first post in the gallery, then right click on your photo, click on properties, and copy the URL address. Come to the forum and click on post reply, find the photo icon and paste the URL address. HTH!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ok ill try again thanks 🙂 ….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

grrrrrrrrrr I must be doing something wrong. It is in the gallery now though 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It might be due to sizing, have you checked that? There are a couple of threads under the technical support thread that talk about that.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I upload my photos to Photobucket. Then I use the resize feature to make it smaller. From there you can click the share tab on the photo and copy the image link. We used to be able to upload from our computers but Krissy had to start putting a size limit on things.

For the Monthly Sketch Challenge. Yes, you have to use that month's kit. When your kit is delivered (best day of the week!), there is a one page newsletter and the sketch for that kit is on there.

Clear as mud? LOL I hope I helped.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I upload my photos to Photobucket. Then I use the resize feature to make it smaller. From there you can click the share tab on the photo and copy the image link. We used to be able to upload from our computers but Krissy had to start putting a size limit on things.

For the Monthly Sketch Challenge. Yes, you have to use that month's kit. When your kit is delivered (best day of the week!), there is a one page newsletter and the sketch for that kit is on there.

Clear as mud? LOL I hope I helped.

thanks…cant wait for my kit even more now 🙂 hehe

I go to picnik and crop and size there.. save it to my computer . go to post reply then browze then upload from your computer

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

thanks everyone, I did figure it out last nite. lol…I think the double was too big, so I did each page seperately and it worked fine 🙂 yippeee lol

Snagg1
                      Send PM

yay!

glad you figured it out!

Glad u got it figured out!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.