Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot..

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I have been featured on a Russian Challenge Blog. Well, me and my tutes!! lol
    http://idea-sib.blogspot.com/2011/08/lisa.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That's awesome Lisa. I just can't read it and I can't get Google to translate it. LOL!!

Ooh how cool is that Lisa!!!! Congratulations!!!! Now email that person back that said that to you with the link.. Tell them it's ok you rather be WORLD FAMOUS any way!! Heehe ;)

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats, your pictures speak english. So Beautiful.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay!! That is so awesome Lisa!! Huge Congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

The inteet is great! This is so cool Lisa. Congratulations.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Lisa, how fantastic is that!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

***Right-click to select all, right click to search Google, on the Google page, select translate, option should appear next to the page title.

Awesome, Lisa! Congratulations!

And Peggy, thanks for the lesson on how to translate! I didn't know!

Congratulations. The Russian published flowers of yours should answer your questions. A lot of people in other counties cannot afford to buy Prima flowers. Go back and read the comments on your flowers and you can't help but feel appreciated and maybe the jeolousy is part of the e mail you received. I do think there was an ulterior motive in that e mail.

Congratulations. The Russian published flowers of yours should answer your questions. A lot of people in other counties cannot afford to buy Prima flowers. Go back and read the comments on your flowers and you can't help but feel appreciated and maybe the jeolousy is part of the e mail you received. I do think there was an ulterior motive in that e mail.

Well, the email doesn't sound that way. At least that is not the way I interpret it. It is almost like an observation. Anyway, I am not putting to much credence into it.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Look at you going global!!! That is flippin awesome! *doing the cabbage patch and the sprinkler* Huge congratulations!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WOW, Congrats!!! Can't read a word of the blog, but SOOOOO cool you are being featured!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That is way cool Lisa…big congrats!!!!!

See how you are spreading across the world? Congrats

That is so cool Lisa!!! Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.