Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot to make me cry

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

My beloved and cherished Dusty Attic has selected me as featured artist for Sept .

I want to scream, but my office mates would just think me madd.
    So I have my work game face on but Swirly dancing inside.

Plus to celebrate I thought I'd do some garbage picking in my office lunchroom. Someone other than me got a floral delivery so I helped myself to the discarded wrappings, right?
    Of course I get caught by the newbie in the office and she asks if I am seriously picking in the garbage. duh??? well yeah I am!!! It's a great day!

Congrats to you, Jennifer!!!

Monica

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Jennifer! Too funny regarding your garbage picking!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wowzer! That is soooo fantastic. Beyond thrilled for you!

AWESOME!!!! WOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!! ;D ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay Jen congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

OH, JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            How awesome is this, first you're picked by Dusty Attic, no surprise and it's about time, and then you're caught indulging by a newbie!!!!! It can't get any better than that!!!!

Seriously, Jen, this is just awesome news, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats! The newbie is obviously not a serious artist. Just too serious.

Congrats Jen! Girl..you are too funny picking in the trash! haha

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

CONGRATS, JEN!

Congrats! The newbie is obviously not a serious artist. Just too serious.

LOL ,yeah right!

Thanks a whole bunch. I appreciate it. People who can actually understand my joy. My husband will care but only in a dis-associated manly way. Ya know?

whoop de doo babes. something along that line

To my little dumpster…er, trash….diving Sister! Woo-Hoo!!! Congrats on being the featured artist for your fav embellie. What an honor!!! You're very talented…in many more areas than we actually knew of until your trash-diving reveal! WTG Sistah!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Congratulations, Jen! What an honor! And you need to tell your co-workers nothing goes in the garbage before it's passed over your desk first and you've had a chance to decide whether you can use it.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Congrats!!That's Huge!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.