Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot toot..Again!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jami Petersen, Editor in Chief of Scrapbooking.com Magazine (A-Z Media Group, Inc.) emailed me today to let me know that they want to do an article on me and one of my Swirlydoo layouts that they loved. It will be a project article. A how to so to speak. I have emailed her all the info and story and photo's she needed..Damn crap cut into my scrappy time today…OK , back to the kit!!!
    Anyway the article will run in the November Issue..Woo Hoo!!
    Oh, and the LO was My Mother..Not really one of my faves, but it's Swirlydoos and thats what counts!! I have to remove it from the gallery…Drats!!

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285030063_55_FT0_my_mother_sm_.jpg[/img]

This will get Swirlydoos recognition around the world…I hope this works!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ALRIGHT LISA!! That is sooo awesome!!! Congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome Lisa!! Big congrats!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lisa…that is sooooo COOOOLLL!!! Way to go!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

That is Awesome!!! Lisa, i love this lo!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats, Lisa! You are having a great scrappy month!

Big congrats Lisa!!!!

WTG, Lisa!!! Congratualations!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow Lisa! you are rockin, girl!! congrats, what a great month this has been for you!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

congrats Lisa!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lisa!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!! Congrats and many, many excited {{{HUGS}}}

How cool is that. Super big congrats. You are amazing.
                  It's a freaking marvi LO. With my most fav kit to date. It will tus heads and send them to Swirlydoos for sure.

More BRANDING.

WoOOOOoooOOOOOO HOOoooOOOooOOOoo many congrats Lisa…so very very cool. love the lo 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.