Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot toot, Merry Christmas to me!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did ya'll know that SB.com is having a contest, giving away $100 gift certificates every day through November 15th? AND my G45 Raining Cats and Dog doghouse that I posted yesterday won!!! Yippee a shopping I shall go!! Winners are chosen daily from that day's uploads so ya'll, get to uploading!!

Details about the contest. http://www.scrapbook.com/blog/view/457103.html

Here's my doghouse.

[img:width=600&height=378]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1415636679_312_FT0_rsz_front_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

lucky duck!!! I LOVE the project though so stinkin' cute!!!! ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congratulations!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats. Great house Maggs!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks ya'll!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congrats, Maggi! That's fantastic. 🙂

Wow, Maggi, that is so cool. You get Christmas early! Congratulations.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Fantastic! Congrats 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So awesome, Maggi!! Congrats on your win! Whatcha goin' to get?

Congratulations on your win, Maggi!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congrats Maggi, I love the doghouse!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

You know I was at SB.com today trying to spend my money and I couldn't spend it all!! I have to use it all in one purchase. I was trying to buy tools and that kind of thing. REally sucks that this am before I knew about the win I bot a bunch of Spellbinders dies from Joanns that I could have purchased from SB.com. Of course I can always buy flowers and that kind of thing but would rather buy dies and tool etc. Besides my flower drawers are completely full so have to use some before buying more!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

happy shopping to YOU dear one! Congratulations!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Merry Christmas indeed and so well deserved; that doghouse is amazing!!!!

LOL about being thwarted; I'm sure you'll find something over there in no time!!!!

Congrats!! That little house is amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.