Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

OMG…Could my happy little life get any better!!!!!!!!!
    Heartfelt Creations has just made the announcement!!!!!
    I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My tenure will be for the next 6 months and I am so excited!!!
    With tomorrow being a very sad, but exciting day for me..I needed this!!
    My little buddy is leaving me..I will need something to fill my lonely days!!!!
    I love my scrapbook life!!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!
    My commitment to Swirlydoos is #1..And I will be incorporating Heartfelt Creations in to my Swirly work!! I will have the best of both worlds!!!
    and it all started with my love for those beautiful leaves!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa, I'm so excited for you! I remember when you said you were trying out- I knew you'd get it!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, I wish I were standing next to you right now so you could see me jumping up & down and hugging you and being all slobbery and stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
        CONGRATULATIONS & sooooo well deserved!!!!!!!!
        (Hey, that's 2 in 2 days!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D )

***I know you'll be missing Gabbi, but your DH and you job and all of your creative projects will fill up a lot of that emptiness!!!!!

So true Peggy!! OK!!!…Enough slobbering!!!lol
        Thanks for the confidence vote Rae!!

OF COURSE you did! Congrats sweetie, so happy for you!! And whatever you do you will ROCK it, especially using your swirly stuff;)

Congrats!!!! That's great news!!

AWESOME!!!!

Congrats Lisa!!!!!! There was never any doubt!!!! ;)

Snagg1
          Send PM

Was there really ever any question?! I'm so happy for you!!!!! A big hug is coming your way!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all that you do. I've drooled over the stamps on their site. We'll be waiting for the stamp reviews.

Big deep breath for Gabbi. Are you flying out with her?

CONGRATS!! ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

toot it girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! I know how much you wanted this!!!! You are soo gonna rock their stamping world!!

((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

{{{Big HUGS}}}}}} Congrats Lisa!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great news Lisa!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with those stamps! And can't wait for the new tuts you will be doing! (Some of us are stamp challenged!!) CONGRATS girlfriend!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yay!! Awesome News!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Congratulations!!!!!!! You so deserve it!!!! Cant wait to see what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.