Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Toot won sweepstakes

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Ok I shouldn't be mentioning other sites but I was just notified last week that I won this Rocking Retro giveaway on sb….
    It is $1,000 retail value in vintage scrabooking items!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. This has been an awesome week for me. I got layout of the week here and now this. Somebody is happy with me at the moment.
    I couldn't bring the link here…..

AWESOME!!!! ;D Congrats!!

Oh leaed something new!!! I just pasted the link and walla there it says click here!!! Ok…cool…

hee hee..I love leaing something new all the time!!

Oh!! By the way Lisa!!! CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!! Toot away!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Wow!!! Congratulations. Holy Smokes that is one hell of a prize!!!!!

Congratulations, Lisa! What a cool prize!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG Lisa!!! That is a freakin awesome prize!!! Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Holy sh**, that is awesome!! Congrats girlie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Whoo Hoo sounds like you will be in scrap heaven!! Congrats and have fun!!

Thank you ladies…I am chomping at the bit to see it. Says it will be here on the 5th!!

Oh wow, you won't have to buy anything for at least a year. Congratulations!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you ladies…I am chomping at the bit to see it. Says it will be here on the 5th!!

Oh do post pictures for us to see and drool!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh wow! Good for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.