Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Tour de France

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Anyone else watching this? Have a favorite? Team/sprinter/climber?

My dh does some cycling and he got me watching with him….
      Although I still think they have to be part CRAZY to enjoy some of the those insane climbs…. but it's still fun to watch…..

Snagg1
        Send PM

Nope. don't watch it…sorry.

not my thing, sorry

My husband used to cycle and we watch it every year. I'm really not as into it as I was when Lance Armstrong was in it. My dh still likes to watch it though and he gets into it just like any other sport. HAHAHA

Oh and man, some of those accidents! You should check out You tube – they have some videos on just the crashes!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Can't believe I am the ONLY ONE here watching this…..

Yeah Diana, they are calling this year's race the 'tour de crash' because of the amount of NASTY crashes…..
          Did you see the one where the news car HIT two of the riders and one wiped out on the pavement and the other one flew, head of heals, into a barbed wire fence?????
          And he even got back on his bike and finished the race that day…..

Watching a bunch of guys bike isn't really my idea of riveting tv. ;)

Can't believe I am the ONLY ONE here watching this…..

Yeah Diana, they are calling this year's race the 'tour de crash' because of the amount of NASTY crashes…..
          Did you see the one where the news car HIT two of the riders and one wiped out on the pavement and the other one flew, head of heals, into a barbed wire fence?????
          And he even got back on his bike and finished the race that day…..

Yeah I saw that. I yelled at the car! LOL – I hate that they can get so close to the riders – it's not fair. I so think they should get some kind of fine or something especially if they hit someone!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Drives me NUTTY!!!! And when the crowds line up on both sides of the roads and crowd to the middle so there is almost no room to ride….. or the idiots that run along side the riders…..

BTW, who is your dh's fav?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Watching a bunch of guys bike isn't really my idea of riveting tv. ;)

especially when you see the outfits….. they really should have to wear long
              shirts if they are going to wear those skin tight padded bike shorts….. LOL

I haven't watch since Lance retired..

yes I also used to enjoy when it was the Tour de Lance

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

yes I also used to enjoy when it was the Tour de Lance
                [/quote]

me too!!

Drives me NUTTY!!!! And when the crowds line up on both sides of the roads and crowd to the middle so there is almost no room to ride….. or the idiots that run along side the riders…..

BTW, who is your dh's fav?

Lance will always be his fave. I don't think he has one now. He was pretty content with Cadel Evans winning though. Who were you guys wanting to see win?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OKay, first…. WOWOWOW Diana, your new avi is WOW!!!!

As for the tour…. did you see Cadel, and the Schleck brother on the podium???? That was ridiculous!!!!
                  I wanted to see Contador back on the podium mainly because I can't STAND andy schleck!!! Conceited little peacock!!!
                  But Cadel was okay…..

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Gorgeous new avi Diana!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.