Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Transforming your "Flatties"

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hellooo Ladies!!

Here is my Saturday tutorial……..take those beautiful flattie flowers and transform them into 3 dimensional GOOODNESS!!

transformatc2-1.jpg

Here is how you do it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0LR2lYI1U8?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome, Lynne!!!! I know that we all own tons of flatties and here's a chance to take them out, dust them off, and create some beautiful one-of-a-kind embellies!!!!
        Love your examples, too, the elegant card and the (I can't wait to get my May kit) ATC!!!!!

This is totally AWESOME Lynne!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Lynne, I love this. I have tons of flat flowers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh this is fantastic!! I have tons of them too!! Thank you!!

Awesome, Lynne!

Snagg1
              Send PM

LOL at your title transforming your flatties LOL Sorry for the digression. ;D

Loved the video!! Nice hint about the tech kit too. He he heee! I did some transforming of my own flatties too. my sneak is in the SQTW thread.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great video Lynne, I'll be trying this one out for sure!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

this is beautiful!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Awesome Lynn! Flatties…to cute!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Yummy secrets, you've shared there…Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.