Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Triple Giveaway on My Blog!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi girls!! I'm doing a triple giveaway on my blog this month. It's tied in with SNR magazine and I had some left over goodies I need to get rid of lol.

Check it out!! http://forscrappingoutloud.blogspot.com

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

cool!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Cool & thanks!!!!!!

commented!!! Thank you!

Commented !! Cute photo!!!

Thanks, Mandy!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Cool Mandy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Triple Giveaway but a double bonus!! Thanks for the link to SNR – VERY cool site! I don't know HOW you keep up with all you do Mandy !shy
          Like they say, if you need something done, ask a busy woman!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL… That's a great quote Ann Marie.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

wow mandy, how awesome, i just commented but i can't follow 🙁 there is an error message under followers for me!

Sweet..going to check it out!! TFS!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ok Mia, if you are one of my winners I will know you tried and you will be eligible lol 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.