Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Tweezer Bee

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

A waste of 8 dollars.
    I wanted a good pair of tweezers to hold rhinestones, pearls, etc…these tweezers are not for me.
    They stay closed and you have to squeeze to open them. Trying to get them to hold a rhinestone is almost impossible.
    My dollar tree tweezers work better :o(

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

There was a girl at my scrapbooking class that had some wax pencil thing-a-ma-jig that you could stick rhinestones with and it would hold it. Of course now I have no idea what it's called:(

I hear the quickkutz quickstik is cool but I can never find it in stock…

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I hear the quickkutz quickstik is cool but I can never find it in stock…

I have that & I love it. I tried to buy it at SBC last year & you're right, it's always out of stock. I finally found it in the Denver Archiver's last year when we paid them a pre-Camp visit.

The Quicker-Poker-Picker-Upper or Quick stick as it is also called is the way to go. Archivers does carry them.

I love my Mrs. Grossman's tweezers.. the.best ….but they don't make them any more!!!!!

wish I had a Archivers near by……

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

So do I 🙂 .
          The trouble is that the shipping costs are so steep for just one item.
          Maybe if you ask Krissy nicely she can get some in the store?

Gees Louise…(spelling?)…just another thing to add to my MOOST HAve list! Just when I just get done telling my DH…yep…I got plenty of tools now…LOL

So do I 🙂 .
          The trouble is that the shipping costs are so steep for just one item.
          Maybe if you ask Krissy nicely she can get some in the store?

ooh good idea Peggy! I will have to post that in the suggestions. ;D

I have those Treezer Bee thingys, and I like them. I've used them for years so I guess I'm used to them. They are great for grabbing the 5-petal flower petals so you can twist them for the pretty little flower that I love to make. Couldn't do without them. They are also great for putting the layers inside each other and tapping them down on a soft surface to make the center cup up around the little pointy tweezer part.

I love my Tweezer Bees too!

I the tweezers from the Glitter Ritz stuff, they have super fine points to lift off the backing of tape. they work great for everything, and the back works good for rubons.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have the tweezer bees too, but I don't use them on gems because they don't do well with them. I use it for adding tiny letters to my titles or holding things covered with glue. The tip is so tiny that it doesn't mess up anything like that. I like mine.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gees Louise…(spelling?)…just another thing to add to my MOOST HAve list! Just when I just get done telling my DH…yep…I got plenty of tools now…LOL

Don't EVER admit to having enought 'cause it just ain't so!! LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.