Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Twilight fans!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Are you all set for the dvd release of Eclipse?
    I got a mail today from the company where I pre-ordered it, saying that they have mailed my order today. It'll be here tomorrow or on Friday… *smiling from ear to ear*

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I told my DH that I want it for xmas 🙂 and I can not wait tooooooo 🙂 hehe

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

yes!!!!! I'm probably gonna be one of those idiots at Wally world at midnight!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

yes!!!!! I'm probably gonna be one of those idiots at Wally world at midnight!

LOL!! I was thinking of doing that as well!

LOL!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes, can't wait to see it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Can't wait! ;D

I have it!!!!!
          I'll watch it tonight. *big smile*

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I want it too!!!!

am i the only one who hasn't read any of the books or seen any of the movies?
          ***slinks down in chair****

Shell I'm slinking with you!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Don't slink! LOL! I read the books this summer to see what all the hype was about, and I thought they were good, especially keeping in mind that the target audience is young readers. I watched the movies, and while I think they progressively get better, I wouldn't say any of them are good. I would definitely recommend the first book- great first love story.

[quote]

Shell I'm slinking with you!!!!
            [/quote]

LOL!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.