Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Two new flower tuts coming soon

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I will be adding my crepe paper and Calla lily flower tuts over here at some point today. I am having inteet problems and can't seem to get it figured out. Just wanted to let you know.

Looking forward to the flower tuts, Lisa!

Can't wait!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

🙂 🙂 🙂
        Thanks, Lisa!!!!

Can't wait! Love flower tuts!!! TFS ;D

Yea!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hurry up. Just kidding. I hope you get it figured out soon. I can't wait to see them. I love Calla Lilies!!

Go to Lisa's website, become a follower if you are not already. She has the wonderful tuts there!!
          http://randomonpurposelife.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

OH DIANA!!! SEXY MAMA!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH DIANA!!! SEXY MAMA!!!

OMG…I totally agree ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh Lisa, I bet they will be amazing!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I'm having problems with Mozilla. My pages don't want to load completely and start to get hung up around 95%. I've tried everything…..checking for malware/spyware, reading FAQs on recent upgrades, tuing off/on add ons and extensions, working in safe mode….UGH! I did try IE but I don't have any preferences set and it will be a nightmare to set that up.

At least I can get on this site!!! If I can't get it straightened out I'm taking it into the I.T. department at work to see if they can figure it out. OY!

[quote]
              OH DIANA!!! SEXY MAMA!!!

OMG…I totally agree ;D
              [/quote]

Thanks guys! I wish it were a better picture – took it with my iphone.

Lisa – Hope you can get your issues worked out – love your blog!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WOW Diana, you look FANTASTIC!!! Love the new avi!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.