Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Ultimate Design Challenge – Scrapbook Contest Ultimate Design Challenge – WEEK 2 CHALLENGE

This topic contains 304 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

width=600

Hello my lovely ladies!!!  Welcome to the second challenge in our six challenge Ultimate Design Challenge! We're so happy to  have you join us in this exciting crafty adventure!

If you were eliminated in round 1, you would have received an email early this moing. If you did not enter round one you have been eliminated. If you entered round one and did not receive an email early this moing then you are IN IT TO WIN IT! GOOD LUCK!

Your SECOND challenge is issued by Swirlydoos Designer Rachel Moses and the challenge is:

To create a scrapbook page or card using the PAPER LAYERING techniques shown in Rae's video  below

Here, Rae shows us an example of a layout she completed using multiple paper layers and distressing techniques. You may follow along and create something along these lines, or feel free use your own creative license to show us what amazing paper layering concepts you have hiding within your self!

(Please click the link, having trouble embedding the video into the thread)

This project is due by Midnight MST on Saturday, January 26th. Your completed project must be uploaded into the Ultimate Design Challenge – WEEK 2 gallery within the Swirlydoos gallery.

Good luck pretty ladies! We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!

****NOTE**** We STRONGLY encourage you to post your completed projects in all other major online scrapbook galleries you may be a member of. Be sure to title your project as ***Swirlydoos Kit Club, Ultimate Designer Challenge. Week __*** We will be on the lookout for these entries and will be pulling some random winners for small RAKS throughout the duration of the challenge!

Awesome tutorial, Rae! Good luck, everyone!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love the video!!! This is gonna be a fun one! Good luck everyone!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to see your layering!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

great tut Rae!!!

wow, that was an awesome video, wasn't it?!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love that LO Rae! Great video! Thanks for sharing your creative process.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, that was fantastic, taking us from start to finish on not just layering, but some good design principles, too!!!!!

loving this video Rae! who doesn't love layering? you explained it so well! good luck ladies, can't wat to see what you come up with!

Great video Rae! ;D

Week 2! WOOT!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm ready to layer!! WOOT!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Nicely done video Rae!! Very informative and inspirational… And a good reminder to not let a picture lose its impact in the composition of the page!! Can't wait to start this week's challenge….

good luck ladies… great video Rae!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Thanks for the video – I'm ready to get started this week!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Rae did a great job breaking it all down for us! Now get busy my lovelies! GOOD LUCK!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 306 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.