Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Ultimate Design Challenge – Scrapbook Contest Ultimate Design Challenge – WEEK 5 CHALLENGE

This topic contains 223 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 225 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

OOooooo … a new use for scraps. I have such a tough time tossing bits and pieces so my kits hang out til the bitter end. I usually make cards. This is going to be FUN! Yikes, but off to figure out what to create!!!! with this. It's so wide-open. Good Luck to all!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Shelly, I don't think you need to use Swirly-specific scraps; this contest is open to non-subscribers, too.

Like you all, I love the video and like you all, I'm trying to get the gears and wheels to spin.

Fun challenge, Heidi!!! Thanks for coming up with this and for the great video you created to show us how!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You can use whatever supplies you have, girls. Swirly stuff is nice, but use what you have!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great video Heidi, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Do y'all want to see a whole joual? If not, about how many joual pages would you like to see?

I was going to ask exactly that!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Awesome Video. Thanks Heidi. Now to find my scraps. Wonderful challenge.

OMG OMG I made it through!!!! So looking forward to this. For a long time i have been looking at others art jouals – now i will have to find the time to start my own. Great Video. thanks Heidi

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Me three.

Just a rough idea of the target range….

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

!!! So excited to see what you all come up with!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

Me three.

[/quote]

Me four … ballpark of # of pages you are looking for?

Thank you so much for allowing me to continue. This is very exciting. Using the new techniques I have leaed from the last 2 challenges should help me get through this one that is, once again, out of my comfort zone.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]
                        [quote]

Me three.

Not sure… I'll see what I can find out 🙂
                        [/quote]

Me four … ballpark of # of pages you are looking for?

[/quote]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Thanks, Heidi! 🙂

I got a basic start on my first pair, but I'm WAY unhappy with the joualing paint business. It looks pretty … icky.

I'm glad I have loads of scrap paper! I may be at this a while.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome! Super excited that I am through to next week, and wow the challenge is just what I have been looking at over the couple of weeks, so, now, out of the stalking mode and into the operating mode ;). Looking forward to using scraps, joualing doodling slapping on some paint and perhaps starting a new venture in the scrapping world. Yay, thank you Heidi.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.