Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support unable to post comments in gallery

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Every time I put in a comment and put in the code, it gives me an error. It says the codes don't match. Has any one had this problem before?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh heavens yes!! hit back to take you back to your comment…copy your comment…hit refresh and try for a more legible code. That's the best you can do.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

It happens to the best of us. The biggest problem is that we can't tu off the verification because the minute we do, we get flooded with spam. 🙁

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

And blast all spammers everywhere!!!!

Saleta, sometimes it take a couple of tries, but be patient: like Lisa said, it's the only way to prevent tons of spam.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have the same problem,Saleta. I hit the back button before I comment. This way, when it's refreshed you can type your comment and code.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.