Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Up to my eyeballs in Minnie Mouses

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I do believe I am grateful I didn't have a cricut when my kids were growing up! I am making Minnie Mouses for my grandaughter's birthday party. The first couple you think, oh how cute. The next couple, oh okay. After that you are thinking you never care if you see Minnie Mouse again! But oh, I probably will since I will have her birthday pictures and have to make another Minnie mouse for the layout! I do believe it will take me all week to do and I want to play with my kit!! Okay, done venting!

Sounds like more than a mini bummer. ;) I feel that way about mass producing cards. Ugh.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yep! I am not good at finishing mini's either. I get so bored!

Me too. Minis. I don't get them. I have tried. I will prb keep trying. But, all mine suck!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Too funny – what we don't do for our families, lol!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well, that's what love is….. doing something you don't want to do…. with a smile on your face…. 🙂

As for minis…. I like…. but unfortunately, I never get the things finished either…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

You will for sure dream of Minnie Mouse when you all done 🙂

The minis…oh dear..i dont get those….mine always so ugly

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Not a big fan of the Mouse

Mini's are cute and I've finished a couple. Still working on the one from the 2010 Timmy cruise. Maybe someday I'll get that finished

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Minnie Mouse, not a fan.

Mini albums, I started to make some, mostly thanks to Maggie who got me started on a paper bag one and to Heather for hosting a recipe challenge that got a little out of hand….

I've finished Rae's packaging album, I just need to tweak the photos and get it uploaded, I hope to do that tomorrow.

On the other hand, I've been meaning to do one using G45 School Days pp since late last Summer…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.