Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Uploading Pictures to the Gallery

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi All,

What do we need to have for software to load our pages to the Gallery?

Thanks,

Patti G.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Patti!

First thing you need to do is create a useame for the gallery. Then you can create your own album.

I upload all of my photos to Photobucket and then resize them to as close to 600×600 as possible. (600 being the largest pixel size)

Then once I have resized them you can copy the IMG code into any post reply box in the forum.

To upload to the gallery: I download my newly resized file from photobucket to my desktop and then browse my pc to upload the photo into the gallery.

I did also post instructions on how to load your photo into more than one album at a time. It is http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?95486

Let us know if you have any more questions or if you have any problems. ;D

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Have a great night.

Patti

Snagg1
            Send PM

This is not as easy as it looks but I just made it harder. I had a good friend come over and help me resize and upload pictures. I can finally share and participate in challenges.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yayyyyy!!!!!
              Patti, haven't you had any luck?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.