Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Using a stamp in different ways

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Here is a fun technique!  Try using your stamp in multiple ways on the same page.  This is a really simple example I wanted to share.

Untitled.jpg

I've used the same stamp in 3 different ways on this page.  It is so simple and really adds a lot of interest to your page.

First I stamped in black around the circle that surrounds my photo.

Then I stamped my bright pink flora doodles flowers in white ink.

Then I stamped my blue flora doodle using the same white ink, but I added Fairy Dust Glitter to the ink before it dried!

Super simple, but makes a big impact!!  Next time you pick up your stamp try using it a few different ways on the same project!

Have fun!

What a BEAUTIFUL page that is Lisa.
      And what a BRILLIANT idea.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for the stamping tip Lisa. I have a lot of stamps that I don't use that much because I don't really know how to use them. Love how you used your stamps and those pink flowers are really cool.

Awesome page! Love the stamping!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So clever Lisa, I'll have to give that a try!

I'm trying to use stamps more, so thanks for the great tips! Your LO is great!!!

Love this! Saw it earlier today in my Petaloo email and saved it as a technique to try:)

love it

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Beautiful! Great idea!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, this is such a great idea!!! I love your embossing tip, that would be awesome on large flowers!!!!!
              Have I told you how much I love this page? Your inking is stunning and I do know that you know that I've been drooling all over your flowers!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thank you so much ladies! ;D

This is beautiful, Lisa! TFS!!!

What a beautiful page with wonderful stamping techniques!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Very beautiful!!! Another thing I need to start doing!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Now, that it one awesome tip!!! I really need to use my stamps more!!! Such a cute page, Lisa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.