Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Very Sad News

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

For those of you who know Karen Mattison of Pages in Time,(fablady) she lost her dear Grandson Lennon today. He was the light of her life and the subject of many of her layouts. He was a precious little redhead with the whole world in his hands. He is basking in the glory on the other side now. I would love for everyone to send her a message, to let her know that she and her family are not alone. My heart breaks for them. I cant imagine the pain.

[email protected]

[img:width=468&height=617]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315198168_55_FT0_lennon1.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What a tragedy. My heart goes out to her and the rest of her family.

Snagg1
        Send PM

OMG. He was a fighter right to the end. He lived longer than they thought he would. Such a strong a beautiful soul.

He was being raised by a single mom and his GM, Karen; who both loved him and were strong advocates for his care. May peace be with all of them.

That is so sad. Thanks for letting us know Lisa. I will stop over there now. 🙁

Snagg1
          Send PM

Very sad news. Sorry to hear about their loss. I tried to send my condolences on the email link but it would not go through.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Lisa, I am so sorry. Lennon was a tough little guy, as you said, with the angels now. I have left a message of condolence.

So very sad.. Left a little message for her. I can't imagine the pain of a loss of a little one. 🙁

Omg, I cannot imagine the pain…I'm sitting here in tears…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am so sorry for her and her family!!!

sad sad day indeed. What a sweetheart. thanks for filling us in.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So sorry to hear this.

So very sad. I am praying for their entire family.

oh that is so sad. Like Camilla said… I can't imagine the pain they must feel. so so sad!

Oh my gosh! 🙁

I knew via FB that he wasn't feeling well on Sat. That is so sad.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sad! My heart breaks for the family. He's in a better place now..beautiful, healthy and happy.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.