Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Vintage Fae Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 150 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the July Vintage Fae Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the August challenge.

Please have your page(s) in the gallery by August 1st.
      You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Example:
      [img:width=600&height=604]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309878077_12_FT0_100_9079_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ang, how sweet!!!!!! Gorgeous flowers, too!!!! Can't wat to play and again, thanks so much for this challenge!!! !heart

Oh, so Pretty! Love the butterfly challenges….must participate this time!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Angelica, this layout is gorgeous! You truly rock this kit!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I love that little face!!! love this page Ang. Your flowers are perfect.

Snagg1
              Send PM

For fun~ Lots of Color Me Crazy on here.

Believe.jpg

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lisa, this one is my favorite. How did you make that border strip in the middle?

Ang, what a cutie your dd is. I love the edges and all your flowers on this.

Lisa, this one is my favorite. How did you make that border strip in the middle?

Oh, I can answer that one! it is Heartfelt Creations new die..Isnt it gorgeous!!! Lisa used it sooooo beautifully!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

Oh, I can answer that one! it is Heartfelt Creations new die..Isnt it gorgeous!!! Lisa used it sooooo beautifully!!!
                  [/quote]

I need that!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Beautiful layouts, ladies!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]

Thank you so much!! Only thing is that the paper gets stuck in all of those little, teenie, tiny holes. Lisa, any tips on how to get them out of there quickly; short of whacking it on the table (which I tried) LOL.

[quote]
                      [quote]

[/quote]

Thank you so much!! Only thing is that the paper gets stuck in all of those little, teenie, tiny holes. Lisa, any tips on how to get them out of there quickly; short of whacking it on the table (which I tried) LOL.
                      [/quote]

Nope, you poke it with a paper piercer then whack it on the table!!!! lol!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]
                        [quote]

[/quote]

I need that!

[/quote]
                        Ditto

yep but you can cut out a few times before you have to clean it. I got 4 clean passes out of thin cardtock before I had to clean mine!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Ang, that is just gorgeous!!!! Lisa, love that, it is a work of art!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.