Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Vintaj

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I saw these gorgeous photo brackets on one of Mandy's pages over there and asked her where she got them because I HAVE to HAVE THEM!!!!

She got them from someone else but told me it was from Vintaj. I checked out their site and emailed them because there is only wholesale info. Well, they only sell to companies. Unless I have a valid company tax id (which I do from a business I sold)…..BUT, you have to look at all of the wonderful things!!!!!

http://vintaj.com/

cool stuff…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL… They really do have some cool stuff.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Vintaj has some beautiful stuff! We've used some of their items in previous kits. The only problem with Vintaj is the PRICE. Some of their individual metal pieces go for $3-$4 EACH!!!!

That being said, I'm still looking forward to seeing what new stuff they'll have at CHA!

Yeah, they do have cool stuffs!

Their stuff is very nice. HL carries some of their things

I love some of the things they have.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Saw some Vintaj at Archivers. Beautiful, but pricey. I bot just one pak of embellies. Wanted more, but not in the budget.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yeah…. they can be expensive….. but they had a sale at M's while we were in Ohio…. and boy did we BUY some cool stuff!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Pretty stuffs!!

lol! I have used a lot of their stuff and didn't even know it–bought at LSS.

Very pretty stuff!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Yeah…. they can be expensive….. but they had a sale at M's while we were in Ohio…. and boy did we BUY some cool stuff!!!

Yes, my cc is still weeping :p

But, yes, they do come up with some wonderful designs. M's and ACM carries them here, but not the fillagree items that I moost have.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

My local Beverly's just started carrying these and can I just say MOOST HAVE!? Wow. I picked up their booklet of project ideas and it is awesome! I love that people are using alcohol inks, embossing powders, embossing folders in their CB, etc, on these things. Would make a great tech kit! Hint hint.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.