Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Viva decor pearl pens

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

& liquid pearls by ranger, isn't their another brand out there to make the pearls? I could swear I saw somewhere a different brand, but now I can't remember what the name was. Or maybe it was all a dream!!LOL

Snagg1
      Send PM

Waco is another brand. 🙂

Thank-you!!! I knew there was another one.

Lisa do you know where I can buy these?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have some Adirondack Dimensional Pearls made by Ranger.

do the round nicely? or do they have little points?

i find the viva the only one to not give the points. are you having trouble with them?

Waco is another brand. 🙂

I tried to find that great liquid pearl stuff you had on your last tuts on Miss Art…and I couldn't find them on Google. Where do you get them???

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I never have a problem with the Ranger Dimensional pearls. To get a good shape with Perfect Pearls you need to tap the bottom of the paper.

Snagg1
            Send PM

you can buy them here http://cuddlybuddly.com/shop/b49-paints-pens-pencils-chalks-stickles/934-waco-pearl-maker-pens/

The viva decor are really nice too and I think custom crops carries those.

Yes I am having a problem with the Viva & I know it is due to user fault. I keep getting the hershey kisses with it. grrrrr!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Waco is another brand. 🙂

THis cracks me up, because I live in Waco and never see pearls. I know I'm crazy.

Snagg1
                Send PM

LOL! Are ya sure? :P

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Just a tip… 🙂 To get rid of that little point, after you place the dot, use the tip of the pearl pen and make a little swirl or circle on the top of the pearl dot before you lift the pen away completely. It works like a charm!!!

[quote]
                  Waco is another brand. 🙂

THis cracks me up, because I live in Waco and never see pearls. I know I'm crazy.
                  [/quote]

I looked at the site that LisaV gave us….I think that Waco is in Europe somewhere??? The prices for that Pearl maker were in Pounds….I think!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.