This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

How do we vote? What is a PM and how do I PM a vote? Post Mortem, Pre-Menopausal, Post-Menopausal, Noon to midnight?

Sue, PM is Private Mesage. If you look at the end of each comment you see some small icons, if you click on the one with two persons on you can send a message to that person.
    So when you are voting, go to the bottom of the first comment in that thread and click on the PM icon and you can send a message.

Hope thats helps.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How do we vote? What is a PM and how do I PM a vote? Post Mortem, Pre-Menopausal, Post-Menopausal, Noon to midnight?

This gave me a good chuckle, lol.

I am glad I read this, mainly because it made me laugh – loud, and because I did not know about the little people at the bottom, I always went to the right side of the site and search for the person, it was not pretty – I should have known there was an easier way. And if we are going to be on this subject of anagrams – I assume that the D in front of another letter means Design, for example a DH is a Design Husband? Am I right or crazy? Well, don't answer that I know the answer to that one, heehee.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOLOLOLOLOL and to be honest, it took me a while before I knew to click on the people. I basically did the same as you!!!!

D = Dear. Or [email protected] It all depends :p

Thanks for the help. Your web site needs a Swirlyese to English dictionary. I always thought the D was for darling .

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Sue, it can be!!!!
          (When the youngsters start in with the acronyms and such, I use the Google. ;) )

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yeah I personally never got the DH, DGD…doesn't really make sense. Here's one that TOTALLY threw me

SAHM

My response to that was WTF!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh…incidentally it means

Stay At Home Mom

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I figured out WTF all by myself. I think. Have you heard BBMFIC? That's an old one.

My fave since childhood has always been TTFN!! (Gotta love Tigger)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I figured out WTF all by myself. I think. Have you heard BBMFIC? That's an old one.

No, but I do now. :p

Yeah, WTF is pretty intuitive, isn't it?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks for the help. Your web site needs a Swirlyese to English dictionary. I always thought the D was for darling .

Me Too!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

!lol

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Never heard that one before but I like it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.