Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Waitin'

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Waiting in the hospital waiting room….all day so far, hubby just had second total knee replacement in 2 years…..So glad they have free wi-fi here! I'm starving….does that sound selfish? LOL! He's getting heavy duty drugs, doc said his bones were hard as rock.

oohhh…ouch..I hope he makes a quick recovery. Nothing like being stuck in the hospital without wifi..Believe me I know!! lol… (have it, just cant use it for pleasure!!)

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh Beverly…..what a bummer. I hope he recovers quickly and that you get something to eat!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oh the poor man…I hope he recovers quickly. OUCH…I had my bones scraped a few months ago ( knee surgery) and if I had a gun I would have ..well I wont get into that …but…..that poor man.

Oh, Beverly…sounds terrible for both of you. It's awful waiting in a hospital with no food or drinks….Wishing for a speedy and painless recovery for you hubby! Wishing food and a big Coke for you!!!

that's horrible, Beverly!
        wishing a speedy recovery!!!

He's doing well so far, snoozing with a PCA pump, after demanding a diet coke and ice cream 🙂 whilst I gaze wistfully at layouts in the Swirlydoos gallery! The real work starts at home Friday…thanks for all your kind wishes…much appreciated!

Beverly, hope your dh recovers quickly!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

beverly hope your hubby recovers quickly…{{{HUGS}}}}

Beverly..wishing your hubby a fast recovery!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awwww Beverly, I hope he has a super fast recovery too 🙂 Now go get something decent to eat girl!

Hope recovery goes well so you can get out dancing up a storm soon!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I SOOOO sympathize with any knee issues…. hope he has a speedy recovery!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

{{{HUGS}}} and best wishes for you and DH!!!!

Many prayers for speedy recovery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.