Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Warning Page?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Has anyone else received a waing about requesting pages or something? I got one earlier and it wouldn't let me on SDoos, and I didn't know what the heck was happening. I shut off my inteet and now I'm not getting it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

No…. Were you able to get onto any other sites, or did you stop right there?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well I emailed Krissy and all is fine, but I think it's because I tried to open the chat twice accidently.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL… Apparently I was flooding the site and I almost banned myself

what we do in desperate times
              lol

DON'T DO THAAAAAAAAAT!

lol!

Well I emailed Krissy and all is fine, but I think it's because I tried to open the chat twice accidently.

So that's your secret!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Has anyone else received a waing about requesting pages or something? I got one earlier and it wouldn't let me on SDoos, and I didn't know what the heck was happening. I shut off my inteet and now I'm not getting it.

i got that several times late last night…made me bummed! but i also emailed krissy and all was well this moing.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

[quote]

So that's your secret!
                    [/quote]
                    ;D

!lol !lol

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I haven't had any problems!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.