Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff We have a ghost…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Something just knocked off a large planter off of the shelf in my foyer. No way it tipped over itself. Both cats are sitting in here with us, I saw the plant tip over and fall. WTF… There is no way it did that by itself…Steve says we have a ghost…This moing, my father in law tells me that about 2am, he was sitting on the side of his bed and someone called his name. Loud. He said it sounded like my mother in law. He came out of his room to see if it was me or Gabbie. Nope…..oh boy…Now the cat cant stop looking at the spot where the plant fell, but he wont go in there. neither will my daughters cat.

Very weird!!!!!

Ohh… that can be scary. Do you think that it is your MIL?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Well I totally believe in all that type of stuff and if cats won't go near the spot I totally say it could be a ghost as animals have a real sense for those things. You never know it could be your Grandmother that just passed away letting you know she's around or like your father-in-law said it might be your MIL, keep us posted.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, are you creeped out or do you think it could be your MIL?
        That's weird about the cats….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

that is weird !

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Totally weird!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh crap!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lisa, I think your MIL has just paid you and your FIL a visit… don't be afraid go talk to her…

Yes, it could have been my grandmother…But I truly believe with my father in laws experience the night before that it is my mother in law. No I dont think it is weird, and I really wasn't afraid, and I did talk to her. I asked her to watch over Gabbie who was out with friends. She had a designated driver, but OK…Now I am really convinced…Someone whispered in my ear wake Up about 2:30 am last night. I got up, sat on the couch in the living room and 10 minutes later my daughter called me asking if I wouyld come and pick her up. Her Designated driver was drinking, Gabbie would not get in the car because of the situation, and her friend LEFT HER THERE…..26 miles from home with no ride. WTF….Some friend. I would have taken het=r home as well if she had just waited. I am soooo pissed…

So was that my ghostly visitor making sure I didnt miss the phone call by whispering in my ear?? Was my mother in law watching over Gabbie?? I hope so.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yea, definitely sounds like it could have been your MIL. I'm glad that Gabbie stood her ground with her friend and did not get in the car with a drinking driver. I've known to many people who have died as a result of a drinking driver!

Wow – that's crazy weird. I'm so glad that whatever the cause, you were awake to get Gabbie's call.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Not Crazy at all. Glad Gabbie did not get in car. So glad you were able to hear the call.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh, Lisa, whatever the cause, thank goodness that you were able to hear the phone ring.
                      Smart Gabbie, crappy friend, btw!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Gabbie's one smart girl! Good for her for knowing the right thing to do. I like to think our people up there are watching over us too. I'm sure they do. My mom and I have felt my brother's presence a couple of times.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.