Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff We went to see…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

…the very last Harry Potter movie tonight. Our kids looooove the books and the films (and so do I…).
    It was a great finale.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've never seen any of the movies or read the books. Dh has seen the movies.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am planning to go see it soon… I am really excited!! I love Harry Potter!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm rereading book 7 before we go see it. Watched part 1 last weekend in anticipation, and decided that I needed to refresh myself on exactly what happens. I really wish my theater was offering back-to-back showings of part 1 & part 2 together! my BFF lives in SoCal, and she's got tickets to go see both parts back-to-back tonight!! So jealous! 🙂

I watched all the films last week. LOL

M y daughter was reading books like crazy and watching earlier movies so she can be prepared to see it this weekend.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I love Harry Potter. I've read all the books and watched all the movies except the finale. I'm so sad that there are no more stories. 🙁 But, the last book leaves room for another book sometime down the road.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Same here!

Snagg1
                Send PM

How come?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

Same here!
                  [/quote]
                  I have not either…maybe some day Ill buy the books and then watch the movie 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I loved the movies!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Loved the books, like the movies, planning on seeing this one on Friday.

I read the first one back when my son did when he was about 13 or 14, now I don't know what happened to all his books. I'll have to get 'em from the library. I'd like to see all the films pretty close together, too. I forget what happens when they're years apart. I just watched all the Twilight movies so far within a couple of weeks….they followed the books pretty well.

LOVE Harry!! I am def seeing this movie…although I usually have to go alone. BOO>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.