Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff We were not scrapping tonight!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Having lots of fun, wish you all were here!

[img:width=600&height=301]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399696509_312_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Aw look at you guys! Hi everybody!! Keep having fun!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Fun! I love it!

Oh my gosh…. you all look so happy and Beautiful! Enjoy!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great pic, wish we could have been there with you!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

A good time with great friends:
              [img:width=50&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399898769_41_FT239892_cocktail.gif[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Such a great time with great scrappy friends! Thanks gals for a wonderful fun weekend!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks Kathy for having us. Oh gosh we giggled so much!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hugs for the girls……see u guys in September!!! ;D

How did I miss this thread?! You look like you are having a wonderful time! Now, let's see your lovely creations!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Work??? You really think we were scrapping? CHA ha ha, we were laughing too hard to scrap! I don't think Jen even started until Saturday am! Ll. ok ok, I got 2 LOs done except for flowers, completed a LO and got a couple tags done.

Btw i am on my iPad, therefore I refuse to be responsible for autocorrect and typos!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hugs for the girls……see u guys in September!!! ;D

OMG they practically knocked me off my feet when I got back to the RV!

I dont't think I shared this with you, Kathi Amd Kathy with the girls.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Give them big hugs!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

LOL, we didn't get TONS created, but enough. And I'm afraid that Maggi's right about the giggling ;D
                            What they didn't mention is the reason that my jeans are feeling just a wee bit tight today: Kathy's sauce, Jen's turkey and mashed potatoes topped with Maggi's gravy and Maggi's breakfast casserole served with Mimosas (see Kathi's little guy above).
                            Oh, yes, and there was a bit of wine….

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I'm glad you shared pictures! It's great to see everyone having fun!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.