Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Websters

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Websters has like 4 new lines that are all very pretty….I was wondering if there were plans for any of those.

Particularly Ladies and Gents or Trendsetter….???

Just tossing it out there, it has been a long time since I have played with any Websters.

I got the Waiting for Santa in a blog hop in January or December, but I have NO good Christmas pics. 🙁 They all tued out so crappy.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oooooooh, I've been looking at both of those lines. I did end up getting Country Estate. Really nice lines. The Trendsetter line looks fun. It just got delivered the other day so I am hoping to play with it a little bit this weekend.

Sweet! I want Country Estate too, heck, I want them ALL!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sweet! I want Country Estate too, heck, I want them ALL!!

Ditto!!! Especially Ladies and Gents and Trendsetter.

I've bought Ladies and Gents and Country Estate. They're really lovely!

Websters has like 4 new lines that are all very pretty….I was wondering if there were plans for any of those.

Particularly Ladies and Gents or Trendsetter….???

Just tossing it out there, it has been a long time since I have played with any Websters.

I got the Waiting for Santa in a blog hop in January or December, but I have NO good Christmas pics. 🙁 They all tued out so crappy.

Hold it. I've never seen a bad pic of your duahgter. She's not capable

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto 🙂

Yeah….she really is a cutie-pie!

For my 2cents I like the Country Estate and Ladies and Gents but I think I have a problem. I am finding myself so attached to the embellishments that I may need to start a 9 step program for Embellishments Anonymous.

I am sure you have all seen them before but I love love love the pinwheel florettes, the threads shapes and the threads doiles. Apparently the embellishments are more fun to pet.

For my 2cents I like the Country Estate and Ladies and Gents but I think I have a problem. I am finding myself so attached to the embellishments that I may need to start a 9 step program for Embellishments Anonymous.

I am sure you have all seen them before but I love love love the pinwheel florettes, the threads shapes and the threads doiles. Apparently the embellishments are more fun to pet.

Instead of the 12 step program we have the 12×12 program for scrappers.

Snagg1
            Send PM

There are links to the 12×12 program for scrappers. Just put that in your search engine and a ton of stuff comes up! I was laughing pretty hard at some of them.

I came across those when looking for stuff for NSD.

I got Country Estate and Spring Market….love them!!! Websters is always so pretty!

Awww..that is sweet. 🙂

The light is SO bad for Christmas pics..maybe I can play with them a little and see.

I love Webster pages as well!! I have only drooled from a far though…. Would love to see some in a kit! That would be awesome!! Great idea Manda:)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

tammy there you are..nice to see you!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.