This topic contains 142 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Feel free to post questions, thoughts, encouragement and WHATEVA  about the WEEK 1 challenge on this thread my lovelies!

Does the finished project should be LO with photo or it might be card, tag, frame etc?

I should have known better than to check the post while at work…..I can't wait to get home as I can't concentrate on work now – lol

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Good luck, ladies! I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations!

I am loving this first challenge! ;D Gonna get on it!

Does the finished project should be LO with photo or it might be card, tag, frame etc?

Sweetie it can be any of those! As long as you incorporate the technique into it 🙂

This is what Krissy posted:

To create a multi-dimensional embellishment for use on a scrapbook page, card or other altered item

Good luck!

ay, we were posting at the same time!!! lol

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ok, I'm confused. Are we doing just the embellie or an embellie and a project for the embellie?

already cut out a tree from the box my last kit came in.. 🙂 Just hope the plan in my head will come down like I hope it will.. ;D

Ok, I'm confused. Are we doing just the embellie or an embellie and a project for the embellie?

Both!!!

•You must use either a die cut paper or a piece of chipboard as your base shape (does not have to be a birdcage)
          •You must tu that die cut/chipboard into a dimensional (layered) usable embellishment
          •You must use at least TWO art mediums (gesso, gels, pastes, glazes, paints etc)
          •Your final piece must be showcased on a layout, card or other altered item
          •Post a photo of the embellishment ONLY on this thread, and upload the finished project into the Swirlydoos gallery by the deadline

We like to DOUBLE the fun, you know!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

Both!!!

•You must use either a die cut paper or a piece of chipboard as your base shape (does not have to be a birdcage)
            •You must tu that die cut/chipboard into a dimensional (layered) usable embellishment
            •You must use at least TWO art mediums (gesso, gels, pastes, glazes, paints etc)
            •Your final piece must be showcased on a layout, card or other altered item
            •Post a photo of the embellishment ONLY on this thread, and upload the finished project into the Swirlydoos gallery by the deadline

[/quote]
            Thanks Paulien. That clears it up for me.

!
            Hm, I tried to post a smiling emoticon, but I guess it didn't work.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I have a question – the way I read it, you need to use a piece of die cut cardstock or use a piece of chipboard, but the chipboard does not necessarily need to be die cut. Am I correct?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.